Check out these great 20 reasons that you would know someone's a calvinist. 10 from Chris @ Imperishable Inheritence and 10 from Amy @ Humble Musings.
Here are a few:
19. I’m the [girl] who brings the party down by mentioning the “p” word.
16. I feel it necessary to constantly make everyone define what “free will” means.
12. I won’t like any sermon unless the preacher says some kind of reformed buzz word.
9. I can’t sing from memory all the verses of “Just as I Am.”
6. I plagiarize Elisabeth Elliot and John Piper.
2. I smile at the insult “frozen chosen.”
Thanks, Chris and Amy!