Friday, April 08, 2005

Take the Denomination Quiz!

Visit Christian Traditions
My Results:

1: Baptist (Reformed/Particular/Calvinistic) (100%)
2: Congregational/United Church of Christ (97%)
3: Presbyterian/Reformed (81%)
4: Methodist/Wesleyan/Nazarene (69%)
5: Anglican/Episcopal/Church of England (68%)
6: Eastern Orthodox (61%)
7: Seventh-Day Adventist (59%)
8: Church of Christ/Campbellite (57%)
9: Lutheran (57%)
10: Baptist (non-Calvinistic)/Plymouth Brethren/Fundamentalist (55%)
11: Anabaptist (Mennonite/Quaker etc.) (51%)
12: Roman Catholic (47%)
13: Pentecostal/Charismatic/Assemblies of God (45%)


Gosh, this is really weird. I need to see the answer key. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey this cool. My result was 1oo% presbysterian/reformed. That happens to be what my church leans to. How about your church Julianne?

Julianne said...

Really? That's the same as my church. Gosh, what a coincidence! (I mean, how providential!)