TOP TEN SIGNS THAT YOU THINK ABOUT THEOLOGY TOO MUCH:
1. You think "Will and Grace" is a sitcom about Arminians and Calvinists.
2. Your idea of evangelism is to nail a copy of Luther's 95 theses to the door of every house in your neighborhood (in Latin).
3. Your kids are named Luther, Calvin, and Zwingli.
4. Your bumper sticker says "Honk if you're a Supralapsarian!"
5. You tune into "Crossing Over" expecting to see the 18th century theologian, not the 21st century psychic.
6. You have a life-size poster of John Gerstner on your bedroom wall.
7. You have a Jonathan Edwards lunch box with a John Calvin thermos.
8. After having one too many drinks, you decide to get Luther and Calvin's faces tattooed on each arm.
9. You keep accidentally referring to the Rose Bowl as the Tulip Bowl.
10. You read Freedom of the Will to your six year old for a bedtime story.
Stolen from Micah @ Resolution 57