Justin Taylor has posted this on his blog:
Terri Schiavo: Enduring Questions
Al Mohler has now completed an important three-part series entitled “Terri Schiavo: Enduring Questions” (part 1, part 2, and part 3). Here are the questions Mohler takes up:
1. What does this mean for the culture?
2. What does this mean for the future?
3. What does this mean for the courts?
4. What does this mean for conservatism?
5. What does this mean for other patients?
6. What does this mean for doctors?
Christianity Today recently interviewed John Kilner, president of the Center for Bioethics and Human Dignity, about the ethical and medical criteria that should be used in deciding when to remove a feeding tube.
Mohler and Kilner have both done us a tremendous service with their thoughtful, biblical examinations of these difficult issues.