Friday, February 18, 2005

Be Thankful

"Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."
1 Thessalonians 5:18

I have got a bad cold right now. My head, my neck, and my throat all are sore and ache. Sometimes I just don't feel like being thankful.

If God's Word tells me to be thankful in ALL circumstances, I have to assume He means in health as well. I know this is "just a cold," but let me see if there is anything to be thankful for. Well, I have more time to spend online talking about Theology, getting sleep I desperately need, playing with my dog (she is a little dog, my friends call her a rodent, how sad), and catching up on the pile of books by my desk.

I am going to put on my Celtic Worship CD and do some reading. Until I return,

Julianne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for leaving your comments on my site! I hope you feel better soon. Be thankful that you have some down time to read and listen to Celtic Worship music!!! :)