Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Calvin is Cool

It's the lastest...(well, actually, it's pretty old)...thing to do...(actually, it's how you live).

It is...Calvinism!!! Ta Da!!! Get on board, don't be slow...everyone's doing it...come on...

Check out the newest addition to the blogosphere @ PyroManiac!

Also, check out Why Calvin is Cool...by The Internet Monk. But, beware, the rest of the site is saturated in postmodernism. Be discerning...


[EDIT] After a good night's sleep, I realize how dumb this post is. I guess I shouldn't blog past 9:30.
...there's nothing wrong with being a morning person, right?...

4 comments:

Jessica said...

The internet monk?? Very funny! :~) And yes, Calvin was a very cool guy! I mean he wrote the institutes and a commentary on almost every book of the Bible. He didn't finish one of the major prophet's cause he died in the middle of writing it. He probably would have written a commentary on Revalation if he had lived longer. With his track record! Wow, he accomplished alot of scholarship and preaching (almost every day)in a short lifetime...all the while he was sick most of his life! So he was an amazing, and yes, a cool guy!

Daniel Mann said...

Phillip Johnson is a great speaker. I met him and heard him ahilnate the so called 'The New Perspective'.

The Internet Monk is humorist.
I liked that he said Dave hunt's book 'What Love Is This?' should be renamed'What research is this?'
Oh what truth!!!
I tortured myself, by flogging myself to read clear through this inept book.

Daniel Mann said...

annihilate .boy I should check my spelling first.

Joanna Martens said...

pfff. wait til you read my posts...